Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Yoshimura RS-4 Signature Slip-On Exhaust Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z
While the RS-4 Exhaust was debuted as Yoshimura's premier exhaust for off-road racing applications, R&D couldn't stop there. They have mated this sophisticated and stylish muffler to compliment the styling of the new bike. The RS-4 is pentagonal shaped muffler that features a carbon fiber cone end cap, two staged stepped baffle and striking good looks. The RS-4 muffler features a new front cap design that functions as a polyresonant chamber. thus creating a more quiet muffler with improved mid to top end power.
Along with improving sound and power, this system moves the muffler weight lower and closer to the bike for improved handling and weight distribution. Yoshimura continues to provide the best in performance exhaust systems.
- Pentagonal-shaped sleeve
- Front muffler cap functions as a polyresonant chamber which helps reduce noise
- Two-stage stepped baffle
- Carbon fiber end-cap
- Stainless steel mid-pipe (applicable models)
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #997599||MFR. Product #13120ED520||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- 1090 Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1190 Adventure 2014-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2014-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure R 2017-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Revzilla had the best price and shipped promptly for free.
Yamaha Super Tenere 2014
6 months ago
1 year ago
Amazing how huge the OEM muffler is and much space it takes whereas the Yoshi takes up half that room. Sound is good, but it is not intended to sound like a sports bike. The bike feels a bit more freer in acceleration. I will get the full Arrow Exhaust by years end to complete the trifecta.
over 2 years ago
However I went to my dealer and had the ECU reflashed and installed a K&N air filter.
The combination of these mods made the bikes throttle response much smoother and I feel the bike is now in an optimal state of tune.