Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $78.90 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Yoshimura RS-9T Slip-On Exhaust Honda CRF250R
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on the development of the RS-9T (Tapered) Exhaust with American Honda HRC's engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization which optimizes rider usability. Yoshimura achieved their goal by moving the RS-9T mufflers forward and relocating them under the side number plates. Working with Honda R&D in Japan and the HRC all Japan MX Racing Team, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power with improved torque which in turn leads to better handling.
- Tail pipe divider creates smoother exhaust flow and better velocity to the right and left tail pipe
- Compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and stronger mid to top end power
- RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Works with or without Honda's optional electric start system
- Can be used with stock or FMF head pipe
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1253333||MFR. Product #22843BR520||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers