Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
$879.30 - $1,349.10
$977.00 - $1,499.00
Save $97.70 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Yoshimura RS-9T Exhaust System Honda CRF250R
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on the development of the RS-9T (Tapered) Exhaust with American Honda HRC's engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, to optimize rider usability. Yoshimura achieved their goal by moving the RS-9T mufflers forward and relocating them under the side number plates. Working with Honda R&D in Japan and the HRC Japan MX Race Team, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power with improved torque which in turn leads to better handling and performance.
- 3-stage header provides broader power range and improves throttle response
- Tail pipe divider creates smoother exhaust flow and better velocity to the right and left tail pipe
- Compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and stronger mid to top end power
- RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Works with or without Honda's optional electric start system
- 100% Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1253334||MFR. Product #22843PR720||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Stainless Steel/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #1253332||MFR. Product #22843AR520||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers