Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Yoshimura Mirror Block Off Cap Kit Ducati 899 / 1199 Panigale
Cover up those unsightly mirror holes on track day with these feather-weight Mirror Hole Cap Kit. Each piece is CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and then laser-etched with the Yoshimura Logo. The back sides are hollowed out and replaced with carbon fiber inserts, further reducing weight and giving them an attractive appearance from the front. These caps are ridiculously light weight!
Works Edition colorway features a hard-anodized process that produces superior colorfast qualities and is highly resistant to Ultraviolet rays and heat.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Carbon Fiber / Black/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #872181||MFR. Product #900BG191190||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver/Carbon Fiber / Silver/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #872182||MFR. Product #900CL191190||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Works Edition/Carbon Fiber / Works Edition/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #978396||MFR. Product #900HA191190||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- 1199 Panigale 2012, 2013, 2014
- 1199 Panigale R 2013, 2014
- 1199 Panigale S 2012, 2013, 2014
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012, 2013
- 1199 Superleggera 2014
- 899 Panigale 2014
- S1000RR 2010-2018
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2012
- CBR1000RR 2008-2018
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2018
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2018
- CBR1000RR SP2 2017
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- CBR300R 2015-2018
- CBR600RR 2007-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. looks like cheap plastic
2. the screws are barely long enough to grap it from the underside
3. the fiberglass, if you even want to call it that looks cheap as well
very disappointed and i have to live with that mistake now
over 3 years ago