Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Wolfman Skyline Saddle Bags
The simple elegance of these saddlebags offer the rider a feature-rich package. Wolfman has taken many of the best features from their adventure luggage and incorporated them into the Skyline Saddlebags for street and sport motorcycles.
- Easy roll top main compartment
- Custom tailored and removable waterproof roll top liners
- Aerodynamic shape that is tapered from front to back, to complement the tapered tail section of many modern sport and sport touring bikes
- Exterior flap covered zippered Pocket (not waterproof)
- Super stable multi-fit bag adjusti-Mount system
- All mounting straps are removable so you can cut to fit the bags to any bike
- Slip-Not body protection on back and body to ensure the cleanest bike/bag interface
- Top and Side Compression straps to secure the load
- Rigid body keeps shape when empty
- Vinyl “No-Wick” roll top webbing
- Reflex Trim
- Exterior D-Rings –Wolfman versatility
- Ability to add a Rolie bag, fuel bottle
- 100% waterproof
- Built with Wolfman Legendary care and quality in the USA
- Length: 15 ¾ in/40 cm (overall)
- Width- Front: 6 ¾ in/17.1 cm
- Back: 7 ¾ in/19.7 cm
- Height- Front: 10 in/25.4 cm
- Back: 3 1/2 in/8.9 cm
- Capacity: 40 liters/pair (20 liters each) (1-liter of float for each bag) / 2440 cu.in/pair (1220 cu.in. each) (61-cu in. of float for each bag)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey||RevZilla Item #1080001||MFR. Product #SKY201||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Installation: take your time and secure these bags with the provided straps. Once in place, you don't need to mess with them again.
Security: Given that these are soft saddle bags, there is really no way to lock them (or the contents) to the bike. The bags come with waterproof inner roll-top liners. I ended up leaving the saddle bags mounted on the bike and taking the inner bags with me to the camp site or hotel. It would take some time to get the bags off, so unless you encounter a patient thief, they're not going anywhere.
Features: They are waterproof! I rode in hours and hours of steady (and at times heavy) rain... my gear stayed dry.
The Revzilla team helped me select the best option/fit for my bike ('88 Honda Hawk GT); their customer service is top notch.
7 months ago