Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Wolfman Skyline Duffle Bag
The Wolfman Skyline Duffel rounds out the Skyline Series, adding a lightweight and versatile luggage option that will fit almost any bike. Pair it with a set of Skyline Saddle Bags for the ultimate soft luggage trifecta.
- Easy roll top main opening
- Custom tailored and removable Waterproof roll top liner
- High Tech X-Pac four layer Sailcloth fabric construction
- RefleX Accent webbing doubles as a handle
- 3 point center and side compression straps secure load
- Reflective shoulder strap included
- Simple multi-fit bag, adjusti-mount straps included
- A great travel companion on or off the bike
- 100% waterproof
- Built with Wolfman legendary care and quality
- Seams are bound and all webbing / high stress areas are reinforced
- Width: 20in/50.8 cm
- Length: 9 in/22.9 cm
- Height: 11 in/27.9 cm
- Volume: 27 (with 2 liters of Float) / 1647 cu. in. (with 122 cu.in of Float)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey||RevZilla Item #1080000||MFR. Product #SKY301||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It does take a while to open and close, you have to roll and clip two layers. This means I invariably remember to put something else in there 15 seconds after I seal it up. Any dry bag that operates this way is going to have the same issues.
All the usual trade-offs of one big storage area vs a bunch of compartments, and it does feel like you're paying a pretty penny for what you get. That being said, it's treated me well and I'm happy with the purchase. Put around 10,000 miles on it and it's still in great shape. I'd definitely look at Wolfman brand again if I'm looking for quality materials and construction.