Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Wolfman Rainier Tank Bag
The Rainier Tank Bag is the result of combining the ever-popular Explorer and Denali tank bags into one. By doing this Wolfman has created the ultimate universal tank bag. Now one tank bag fits even more bikes than the Explorer or Denali. The mounting system allows the rider to adjust the fore-aft placement on the tank.
- Yellow cord main opening zippers
- Heavy Duty #10 YKK main zipper, and YKK zippers used through out the bag
- Heavy Duty 1680 Denier ballistic nylon construction
- Non-slip, non-scratch bottom
- Envelope side and rear pockets for increased handle bar clearance
- Removable and adjustable bunji-cord across the top
- Wolfman Signature “Crescent “ rider pocket
- Large expansion wedge shaped gusset
- Zippered interior mesh pocket
- Key clip outside elastic pen/tire pressure gauge sleeve
- Removable map pocket
- Removable and adjustable interior clear divider pocket on a hook and loop system
- Reflective side pocket trim and handle foam
- Length: 11"
- Width: 8 ¾”
- Height: front 6 ½” rear 10” (facing rider) 14” Expanded
- Closed: 17 Liters (1037 cu.in.)
- Expands to 20 Liters (1220 cu.in.)
- Side and Front pockets each measure approx: 0.3 Liters (18 cu.in.)
Map Pocket Size:
- Overall: 8 3/4" W x 10 5/8" L
- Visible: 7 5/8" W x 9" L
Note: Tank bag contents not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1191098||MFR. Product #S217||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Things that I was surprised/disappointed by - no rain cover! At this price, throw in the rain cover and make sure I can read my map through it! Same fittings on all four corners - I was able to swap the fittings on the front around so that I can secure the front strap to the bike when the bag is dismounted, but had to make a fitting for the rear strap. Expansion is wedge rather than tube - I would rather have the full bag extend.
My complaints here are totally nit-picky and should not deter anyone from choosing this bag. This is a great bag with lots of solid features and construction is really top notch.