Wolfman B-Base Unrack System
Designed for large enduro and adventure motorcycles, the B-Base Unrack System serves as a rugged foundation for anchoring soft luggage. It has an array of lashing points to attach various sizes of dry bags as saddle bags or top bags. It enables you to pack light when its needed, or pack it all for extended trips.
The proportions of the B-Base are suitable for large bikes such as the BMW F and G-series, KTM 950, 990, 1090,1190, 1290, 690, Husky 701, Kawasaki KLR 650, Honda Africa Twin, XR650L, Suzuki DR650 and V-Strom.
- No side racks needed
- Two-layer 840D nylon TPU fabric with plastic in between for durability and stability
- Laser-cut webbing slots for increased bag stability and versatility
- 2” D-rings for multiple attachment points throughout
- 2” wide webbing for stability
- All high-stress areas are reinforced
- Fits bikes widths of 9-18" (23-46cm)
Note: Luggage sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1805451||MFR. Product #SB-5||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|