Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
West Eagle Solo Seat Mounting Kit For Harley Softail
The West Eagle solo mount kit makes it easy to install a solo seat on your late-model Softail. Kit includes a frame cover, front seat mount, springs, rear bracket and hardware. Fits most solo seats with 7" spacing between spring posts.
- Black steel brackets
- Black gel-coated fiberglass frame cover
- 2" seat springs and hardware included
Note: Images depicting solo seat are for reference only - West Eagle Solo Seats are available separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style For Rigid Mounted Fender||RevZilla Item #1014288||MFR. Product #H2394||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style For Swingarm Mounted Fender||RevZilla Item #1014289||MFR. Product #H2396||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2008-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2008-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2008, 2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1996-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2006
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2010-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2010-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2006
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2006
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
By comparison, the fibreglass cover of the West Eagle kit fits much better than the other kit's metal sheet cover, hiding the under-seat wires/batter better with fewer gaps. Its gloss finish also matches the Slim's gloss oil tank and frame better.
The ECM cover portion leaves quite a big gap between the cover and fender, but I plan to fill this with some neoprene/rubber strip - half an hour with a craft knife should do it :)
The rear spring mounts on the West Eagle kit are angled slightly forward and also positioned further forward that the 'other' kit so for me gave a better seating position, slightly closer to the bars.
I was worried that this kit was 'cheaper' but I wish I'd bought it first. My only complaint is that I'd prefer the springs to be screwed tight to the mounts, as opposed to the supplied split-pin fitment so that the seat 'wobbled' less.
Overall, for the price and considering the alternatives, I'm pretty pleased :)