Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
West Eagle Frame Mount Front Turn Signal Bracket For Harley Dyna 1991-2017
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
West Eagle Frame Mount Front Turn Signal Brackets For Harley Dyna
These handy little brackets allow you to mount your front turn signals to the front of your frame, low-down and out of sight.
- Black finish
- Hardware included
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1014661||MFR. Product #H1014||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) The stock turn signals that come on Dynas, attached to the handlebars, when attached to this bracket, do not stick out the sides of the bike far enough to be sufficiently seen from the front. The front wheel and forks conceal the lights from the front. The only way to see BOTH turn signal lights at the same time is to be exactly dead straight facing this bike from the front. If you're off to one side or the wheel is turned slightly, one will be blocked. The most important time to use a turn signal is probably when making a left turn at an intersection. Oncoming traffic, which should be to your left, will be able to see your left turn signal, so that's fine. But they won't be able to see your right turn signal. I guess if you want this bracket to hold fog lights, then it wouldn't matter. When changing lanes on a highway, your turn signals if mounted on the frame will likely be too low for a car in front of you to see in their mirrors, but that's something that's already assumed. I added mirrors with integrated turn signals to my handlebars to compensate.
2) Scrape city. These brackets hold the turn signals lower than my pegs. Even though they're closer into the bike, they could scrape.
The solution? Well, it might not look so pretty. But this product needs to be designed such that it can be flipped upside down so that the hole that holds the turn signal light should be on the top of the two bolts instead of on the bottom (to prevent scraping). Additionally, a spacer, like the one that makes your rear turn signals stick out from the fender, should be added to make sure the turn signals could be seen better. Call it 2 inches.
Yes, it would make the product look a little goofier, less clean and tight maybe, but if you're looking for functionality more than form, then you might want to look for another solution for frame-mounting your signals.