Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Velomacchi Roll-Top Backpack 40L
With a tapered, bottom-heavy form factor, the 40L Roll-Top Backpack forces a weight distribution towards your hips for less fatigue on long rides. Embellishing further upon this anthropometric theme, the unique, self-articulating chest harness structure places the load of the pack across your torso instead of localizing it upon your shoulders. These two approaches virtually make the pack disappear as you're barreling down the road in either a tuck or upright riding position.
- Water-tight main compartment with magnetic roll top closure
- Patent pending 3-point rotating harness system
- Magnetic sternum coupler for hands free harness closure
- 1000D competition fabric: water proof, abrasion resistant and stable at high speed
- Ballistic quilted backpanel with tuck away shoulderstraps
- Water-tight large front pocket with storage for edc tools, bike lock, keys, etc
- Emergency contact information and key pocket
- Hydration sleeve compatible (bladder not included)
- Quick access tool / med pouch side pocket
- Torso size adjustment cam lock system
- Leather gripping side stabilizing pads
- Motorcycle tie down anchor points
- Able to lash down to the tail of a bike using a Velomacchi Accessory Tie Down Strap Set (sold separately)
- Camera/accessory mounting plate
- Tire pressure guage elastic sleeve
- Internal key and accessory leash
- Aluminum hands-free helmet clip
- Watertight quick access front pocket
- "Clip di luce" built for easily attachable bike lights
- SENSA CODATM self-tailing compression straps
- 12.5" W x 21" H x 10" D (32cm x 53cm x 25cm)
- 40 liter capacity
Note: Pictured GoPro and hardware sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Charcoal Grey||RevZilla Item #1276735||MFR. Product #065798||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Of course, Kriega R30 is where I was headed, but I cam across Velomacchi and read reviews of the 28L back pack. I knew 28l would be smaller than I need, but loved the look.
I saw on their site they had a 40L available, but there were no reviews of it online. Luckily, they had a 30% off Christmas sale and I pulled the trigger.
My thoughts on the pack now that I've ridden with it:
Beautiful, insanely comfortable, well built, and the harness system is phenomenal.
It hasn't rained, but there is no doubt that the main compartment is 100% water proof. The zippered compartments appear the same with waterproof liners and nice YKK waterproof zippers.
I would have thought the compartment with the toggle enclosure would have more of a lip on the pocket to prevent water intrusion, but I can't say that it isn't waterproof either.
My only wishes were for an internal laptop sleeve (I ordered Velomacchi's largest Impact sleeve, but my mobile workstation is beyond the sleeve's thickness capability. I'd also like for a few zippered compartments in the fold down pocket. The elastic separators are just a bit too small to really be of use for me and make things difficult to get out.
So far, I love the bag. I'll post another review after a few months.