Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Staggered Exhaust Yamaha XV1300 Stryker 2011-2015
Vance & Hines Twin Slash Staggered Exhaust Yamaha XV1300 Stryker
Designed specifically for the middleweight metric cruiser segment, Twin Slash Staggered exhaust combines a host of features in a great looking exhaust system at an unbeatable value.
Twin Slash Staggereds come encased with full-length heat shields over the head pipes and mufflers to conceal heat discoloration, and are available in matte black ceramic. Sporting the signature Vance & Hines twin slash endtreatment, the versatile oversized mufflers are made in the USA.
- Signature twin slash end treatment
- Full coverage heat shields
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Full System||RevZilla Item #832556||MFR. Product #48501||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2015
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2006-2015
- VN900D Vulcan 900 Classic LT 2006-2015
- C50 Boulevard 2001-2009
- C50 Boulevard SE 2001-2009
- C50C Boulevard 2001-2009
- C50T Boulevard 2001-2009
- M50 Boulevard 2001-2009
- M50 Boulevard Limited 2001-2009
- M50 Boulevard SE 2001-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
They look fantastic. I know a lot of people love the curved look of some other exhausts out there, but I love the straight slashed look. Easy to install bags over and can still fit passenger peg extenders, although I did need to sand down the bottom corner on that side.
Install was not terrible. I did have a clamp come loose after installing the pipes. Getting the hose clamp back on without taking the pipes off the bike was a pain in the butt. I don't have a lot of experience with motorcycle pipes so maybe this is normal, but it seems janky to me that the covers are held on with hose clamps. That's my only real complaint about the pipes.