Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Vance & Hines Super Radius Exhaust For Harley Dyna 2006-2017
Vance & Hines Super Radius Exhaust For Harley Dyna
The next generation of radius style pipes has arrived in the Super Radius, blending the looks of a custom exhaust, premium features, and outstanding performance with Power Chamber technology. The Super Radius has removable inserts to adjust sound output which results in a deeper and more mellow tone than the standard Big Radius. Incorporated in the Super Radius, Vance & Hines has designed a revolutionary "Super Bung" dual mounting O2 sensor port allowing oxygen sensors mounting for narrow (12mm) and wide band (18mm) installation in a single V&H exhaust system.
1 3/4" headers to an oversized Power Chamber for sound control and performance, leading in to a 2 1/2" muffler body. There are baffles built into the Power Chamber and headers to control sound and improve performance. And there are Quiet Inserts included in the system, which are installed in the muffler body. The quiet inserts can be removed to increase the sound level.
- Full coverage heat shields
- Sound inserts and mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #949080||MFR. Product #46053||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #949079||MFR. Product #26053||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2016
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2014
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2015-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
First of all they sound great. They don't have that ear piercing, high-pitch pop that my StraightShots did on a previous bike. Those pipes would make my ears want to bleed at highway cruising speed. These Super Radius pipes have a deep, rumbling tone that sounds great and rides great at low RPM.
Another aspect to consider is that the lower pipe decreases your lean angle significantly (2016 Fat Bob), which I found out leaning in a turn just after bolting them on.
Overall it was a fun, easy install and it's a great sounding/great performing addition. I'm glad I bought them, and I would recommend them.
6 months ago