Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Grenades Hi-Output Exhaust For Harley
Item: P294918 SKU:
$749.99 - $979.94
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Vance & Hines Grenades Hi-Output 2-Into-2 Exhaust For Harley
V&H does it again with their innovative Grenade three-step muffler design. The large 4" diameter end of the stepped muffler body meets up with the 2 1/4" head-pipe heat-shields that cover the 1 3/4" head-pipes. Vance & Hines combines style with performance with a set of high-output pipes that are sure to turn heads either from the aggressive deep tone or from the look of something different. Step up - and get blown away.
- Available in full-length chrome, chrome with black tips, full-length black, or black with nickel tips
- Comes with headpipe heatshields in chrome or black
- Super-bung technology fits 12mm & 18mm O2 sensors
- Includes instructions and mounting hardware
- CNC machined billet endcaps
- Made in the USA
Note: This exhaust may not allow use of passenger pegs or saddlebags.
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2014
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-1999
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
15 Customer Reviews
24 Questions & 19 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Got these for my 2015 sportster custom along with V&H grenades air intake and fuelpak fp3. The bike performs exceptionally well. Great performance boost and LOUD! Very distinct sound, def a head turner. These are pricey but worth it. Tried to record the sound with my phone and the speakers can't handle it. Maybe I'll upload after using a proper camera. Check out the pictures.
November 3, 2015
2015 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom XL1200C
Browse 24 questions Browse 24 questions and 19 answers
Would these fit okay with rear foot pegs? Thinking about these on my street bob but it looks like they wouldn't work together with the rear pegs
BEST ANSWER: Just went to the local HD dealer and looked at 2015 Iron 883 with them on it. Rear footpegs cannot be used with this exhaust. The upper muffler is right where the footpeg would be.
What is the decibel level of the V & H grenade?
Just got them and lower mounting bracket is touching the rear break pivot - anybody had the same issue?
Can you still put a wrap on 3/4 of the pipings?
will the Vance & Hines Grenades Hi-Output Exhaust For Harley fit a 2014 HD Fat Bob?