Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Grenade Air Intake For Harley
Item: P304959 SKU:
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Vance & Hines VO2 Grenade Air Intake For Harley
Modern, tough and sharp, the VO2 Grenade Air Intake improves engine performance with a touch of class and style, resonant with the stepped design of the Hi-Output Grenades exhaust system.
- CNC-machined billet cover with riveted badge
- Washable high-flow filter element
- Larger inlet backing plate
- CNC-machined billet venturi
- Made in the USA
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1999-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1999-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1999-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2007
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2007
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2016-2017
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2015
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1999-2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014-2015
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2016-2017
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2015
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2016-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1999-2015
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2016
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2015
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1999-2015
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1999-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2016-2017
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2015
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1999-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1999-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers
Browse 8 questions Browse 8 questions and 7 answers
I'm considering this filter for my 2013 883 Iron in conjunction with with the Vance and Hines Grenade pipes. My concern is that I ride my bike daily and live in Florida so inevitably my bike will sit through a rainstorm once a day before it clears up in time for me to go home for the day. So, the question is, how concerned do I need to be over the special consideration of water tightness of this air filter in my environment? Will this filter allow water in with a 10 minute downpour? What about an hour long one? Any info and other suggestions are greatly appreciated.
BEST ANSWER: A 10 minute downpour shouldn't have any effect, as long as you keep your filter oiled and cleaned (which you'll have to do more often than most if it sees heavy rains often.) An hour downpour? That may cause some issues. It could bog down, stumble a bit, or maybe be fine, but performance issues are possible. A rain sock would help immensely, but even they need to be changed out as they lose their hydrophobic abilities. Nothing beats the looks of an open air filter, but when rain is a serious threat on the daily, a covered filter is hard to beat.