Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$1,729.96 - $1,809.96
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
V&H Exhaust FPC Fuel Tuner & Slip On Muffler & CTR Power Dual Headers & VO2 Intake Combo
Vance & Hines introduces the CTR Performance Kit, the first aftermarket 50-state emissions compliant high flow system for late model Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Providing the complete package for exhaust, air and tuning, the CTR Performance Kit has been granted an Executive Order (E.O. K-006-3) from the Air Resources Board of California, which means the CTR Performance Kit has been evaluated and shown not to increase emissions on 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Touring models. This allows CTR performance systems to be installed on street registered motorcycles. With every kit, you get Power Duals CTR head pipes, Vance & Hines slip-on mufflers, a VO2 high-flow air intake and the ultra-sleek Fuelpak FPC that couldn't be easier to install.
- The FPC is a single flash one touch tuning unit mapped for Touring models with the exact components of this kit. It is equivalent to a Screamin' Eagle stage 1 download, but with a better tune for these specific high-performance Vance & Hines exhaust and air cleaner products.
CTR Power Dual Headers:
- Power Duals are your ticket to style, quality and performance. More than just individual head pipes, Power Duals integrate an exclusive Vance & Hines Power Chamber hidden behind a contoured heat shield that generates more horsepower and torque than stock. Standing for Ceramic Thermal Reduction, CTR’s patent pending design gives you the comfort of less heat radiating from the exhaust system while delivering increased horsepower and torque, along with an unmistakable sound when paired with Vance & Hines mufflers.
4 1/2" Hi-Output Slip-On Mufflers:
- The Hi-Outputs are designed specifically to address the needs of tuned motors built for high horsepower applications (high compression, large displacement, high-lift or extended duration cams). Every aspect of the Hi-Output slip-on's design is singularly focused to yield maximum horsepower by improving the volumetric efficiency of heavily modified engines as well as stock units.
VO2 Naked Air Cleaner:
- For those that may want to keep the stock look, but not the stock performance. Vance & Hines utilizes a sleek venturi machined from billet aluminum combined with its high-flow washable filter element. The VO2 Naked air intake kit produces strong performance gains across the entire power curve when paired with the correct fuel management system and exhaust. The VO2 Naked can be dressed up with one of the many available round aftermarket air cleaner covers, including one of the Vance & Hines Skull Cap covers- sold separately.
Note: The FPC cannot be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing issues can be handled through Vance & Hines directly. The FPC does not have a smartphone interface like the FP3. The map cannot be modified in any way to accommodate other parts or vehicles but you can return the bike to stock. The V&H logo badge on the Black header pipe collector may be engraved. The image showing the pipes installed may picture a different model air cleaner that is not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1230395||MFR. Product #VHFPCHOB||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1230394||MFR. Product #VHFPCHOC||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers