Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $100.00 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Vance & Hines Cruzers Exhaust Kawasaki VN700/750 Vulcan
The Cruzers are a premium quality system with a sleek look, and a powerful "big bike" sound specifically designed for the smaller displacement metric cruisers. Cruzers feature full length, full coverage 220° heat shields, virtually assuring you'll never see blued or discolored head pipes. And since they are from Vance & Hines, you know they will fit right the first time, and they're made to last for miles.
- Removable and repackable baffles provide a powerful exhaust note
- Mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #832429||MFR. Product #31363||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This item is also available for 25 different models
- VT600CD Shadow VLX Deluxe 1998-2007
- VT600C Shadow VLX 1998-2007
- VT750C2 Shadow Spirit 2007-2014
- VT750CD Shadow ACE Deluxe 1998-2003
- VT750CF Shadow Aero 2004-2015
- VT750DC Shadow Spirit 2001-2007
- VTX1300C 2003-2009
- VTX1300R 2003-2009
- VTX1300S 2003-2009
- VN800A Vulcan 800 1995-2004
- C50B Boulevard 2005-2008
- C50 Boulevard 2005-2008
- C50 Boulevard SE 2005-2008
- C50C Boulevard 2005-2008
- C50T Boulevard 2005-2008
- M50 Boulevard 2005-2008
- M50 Boulevard Limited 2005-2008
- M50 Boulevard SE 2005-2008
- VL800 Intruder Volusia 2001-2008
- VZ800 Marauder 1999-2004
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 4 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
They sound awesome!!!
The biggest drawback I found about my bike was the airboxes and the quiet sound. Did an ear shave and slapped these babies on and now she's like a brand new bike. They have a great throaty roar to them and I love it. Between the new intake and these sick a** pipes she has a very noticeable increase in power. Full length heat shields keep the pipes looking shiny and sweet like they're straight out of the box!!!! These pipes are my favorite addition to my bike.
December 7, 2013
1991 Kawasaki VN750A Vulcan 750