Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust For Harley Softail
Big Shots Staggered provide the best looks and world-class performance. They're long, low 2-into-2 style pipes with 2- into-1 performance thanks to the Vance & Hines Power Chamber hidden crossover. Complete with one-piece full length heat shields and slash-cut CNC-machined end caps, the Big Shots Staggered exhaust also comes standard with louvered-core baffles. Incorporated in the exhaust, Vance & Hines has designed a revolutionary "Super Bung" dual mounting O2 sensor port allowing oxygen sensors mounting for narrow (12mm) and wide band (18mm) installation in a single V&H exhaust system.
- Power Chamber crossover technology
- Full coverage heat shields
- Equipped with 12/18mm oxygen sensor ports
- Optional Quiet Baffle available separately
- Made in The USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1165149||MFR. Product #47939||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1177947||MFR. Product #17939||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The sound is low and throaty. Easily, one of the best tones I've heard. These are not near as loud as others have said. But, they will wake up the kids at 6am. If you're looking for "obnoxious loud", these probably aren't the pipes for you. Go get some shorties or big radius.
Immediately, I noticed a better throttle response and the bike is much snappier through all RPM ranges.
It's hard to say how well they will hold up, but I've had V&H pipes before and they always held up well.
All-in-all....DAMN GOOD SET OF PIPES!!!
8 months ago
6 months ago
3 months ago