Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vance & Hines 3" Round Twin Slash Slip On Mufflers For Harley Softail
One of the best ways to quickly and inexpensively customize your Harley is to add a set of slip-on mufflers. With the Twin Slash 3-inch slip-ons, you will get the benefit of increased performance and the bellowing, throaty growl of a Vance & Hines exhaust. In addition to the performance and sound, V&H fashioned a stylish look that's blue proof thanks to full-coverage heat shields over the muffler bodies. Twin Slash slip-ons come with standard louvered core baffles.
- 2.5" round muffler bodies shielded by 3" full-coverage heat shields
- Signature twin-slash end treatment
- Optional Quiet Baffle and Competition Baffle (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Note: Photos are shown with OEM accessory head pipe heat shields for reference only - shields for the head pipes are not included with the mufflers.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Slip On||RevZilla Item #845194||MFR. Product #16847||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Slip On||RevZilla Item #845368||MFR. Product #46847||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2009
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2009
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2010-2017
- Softail Breakout CVO/SE FXSBSE 2013-2014
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Pro Street Breakout CVO/SE FXSE 2016-2017
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Other than the above, install is easy, pieces are high quality, fitment is perfect, keeps that swing arm covered on the fat boy s (which I like), it is a dramatic increase in the sound so If you wanted a modest increase in sound I would strongly consider adding the quiet baffle (separate purchase). If you want noise, you'll get it. Loud deep idle, some high pitch elements to the sound as well.
1 year ago
1 year ago
This one goes beyond helping you hear it. The whole neighborhood will join you. I you're cruising on a quiet country road, well, you won't be. It is LOUD.
I threaded the nut off the bike and put a piece of aluminum ducting tape on it to keep it in place which made the installation very easy. Left the tape there. You can't even see it.
If the noise level bothers you, you can't go wrong with the silent baffle. it's somewhere between the stock and the standard baffle with enough engine noise to let people know you're there and get the feel of the engine. I highly recommend it.
It seems to run cooler and better with the fuel pack and upgraded spark plugs and wires. Silent baffle brought it down to a perfect level -for my personal preference-
Can't go wrong at this price level
1- Bike looks sick with the V&H (in special the chrome tips sticking out)
2- Bike sounds like a Harley (I have to say that because I only owned a few VRODS in the past-never a air cooled)
1- It is VERY LOUD... it did not just take the "high end note"
2- Some neighbors already complained about the noise!
3- THE WORST INSTALLATION ever on any previous slip-ons I ever installed!
4- The 4 screws that hold the slip-ons on the frame are almost impossible to access by hands with regular tools
5- V&H slip-ons do not have the nut welded to the muffler, so, to put the washer and nut and screw the bolt in place is simply VERY DIFFICULT, close to impossible... (I did it by applying some plumbing silicone to the nut and washer, so they stick together to the inside of the hole in order to have the bolt go in...PAIN...
6- AGAIN...VERY LOUD...I am even curious to know if they really sent me the QUIET BAFFLES...
1 year ago