Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
UCLEAR AMP Go Bluetooth Communicator - Single Pack
The UCLEAR AMP Go Bluetooth Communicator is the latest evolution in Bluetooth technology. Upgraded with a more powerful processor and Bluetooth 4.2, the AMP includes full duplex intercom technology, allowing rider-to-passenger communication, noise canceling and the latest in DSP technology. UCLEAR's boomless microphones triangulate your voice's sweet spot for crystal clear voice commands and communication. The upgraded amp and speakers deliver stunning audio quality for a riding experience that is second to none.
- Dual intercom mode with 200 meter (0.12 mile) range
- Free UCLEAR Clearlink smartphone app with tools to customize your AMP
- Faster processor with more reliable Bluetooth 4.2 holds 10 times more data at up to 2.5 times faster speeds
- Multi point connectivity allows you to connect to multiple BT devices such as GPS and smartphones
- Boost Plus speakers have high definition audio with bass boost
- Hands-free voice-activated call pickup with a simple "hello"
- Dual boom-free speaker/microphone
- ABF technology eliminates most road and engine noise
- Intercom connects to most Bluetooth helmet communication systems
- Transfers easily from helmet to helmet
- Weather resistant
- One (1) AMP Go controller unit
- One (1) Boost Plus Speaker/Microphone
- One (1) permanent mount
- One (1) temporary mount
- One (1) AC and DC charger
- One (1) USB charging cables
- One (1) Hook & Loop mount
- One (1) quick start guide
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style UCLEAR AMP Go Bluetooth Communicator - Single Pack||RevZilla Item #1293677||MFR. Product #161234||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This is my first Bluetooth / comm for a helmet so take what I say with a grain of salt. I have been thinking of buying one for two years but the price kept me away until now.
A) The price is perfect. $120. I don't care that I can only connect with 4 other riders for intercom. Not an issue for me. Compare the AMP products. Supposedly rhe only difference is to be the number of riders and distance between riders for comm.
B) Took 5 minutes to sync and try the sound prior to installing the speakers. Way better than expected. Even better when I installed the speakers in the helmet.
C) If you want loud, crank up both the media sound on your phone and the AMP Go.
D) Everything works as advertised and even with the little I have used it I will be getting one for my better half.
E) I have a fat head with a 3X helmet (biggest Schuberth makes) and my voice is a little muffled when speaking on the phone.
So with that out of the way I can't give a rats @ss no one can hear me because that's not why I got this. First it was for tunes and second GPS. I'm not concerned with calls or comm. UClear is not at fault for my jug head.
The only complaint I have is the old "mini usb" cable. It's not the new "micro usb" cable that all normal devices have (no, Apple fans I'm not speaking to you ). It seems UClear has done an awesome job with updating their software but are a little behind with the hardware.
Other than that I am thrilled I waited and will get a ton of use out if the AMP Go.
I do recommend it!
4 months ago
4 months ago