Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
UCLEAR AMP Bluetooth Communicator - Single Pack
The UCLEAR AMP Bluetooth Communicator is the latest evolution in Bluetooth technology. Upgraded with a more powerful processor and Bluetooth 4.2, the AMP includes full duplex intercom technology, allowing rider-to-passenger communication, noise canceling and the latest in DSP technology. UCLEAR's boomless microphones triangulate your voice's sweet spot for crystal clear voice commands and communication. The upgraded amp and speakers deliver stunning audio quality for a riding experience that is second to none.
- Dual intercom mode with 700 meter (0.43 mile) range
- Free UCLEAR Clearlink smartphone app with tools to customize your AMP
- Faster processor with more reliable Bluetooth 4.2 holds 10 times more data at up to 2.5 times faster speeds
- Multi point connectivity allows you to connect to multiple BT devices such as GPS and smartphones
- Boost Plus speakers have high definition audio with bass boost
- Hands-free voice-activated call pickup with a simple "hello"
- Dual boom-free speaker/microphone
- ABF technology eliminates most road and engine noise
- Intercom connects to most Bluetooth helmet communication systems
- Transfers easily from helmet to helmet
- Weather resistant
- One (1) AMP controller unit
- One (1) Boost Plus Speaker/Microphone
- One (1) permanent mount
- One (1) temporary mount
- One (1) AC and DC charger
- One (1) USB charging cables
- One (1) Hook & Loop mount
- One (1) quick start guide
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style UCLEAR AMP Bluetooth Communicator - Single Pack||RevZilla Item #825551||MFR. Product #NUEA100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There are a few things that would be nice so I have been a bit harsh on some other measures.....It is still a fairly sizable blob to hang on the side of your helmet. It should be a design goal for uClear to miniaturize the system further. It is also still a bit unwieldy to reach up when riding to adjust volume or access some features. Particularly those that require pushing two buttons at the same time. For this reason I would advise to never attempt it while actually moving on a bike.
Sound clarity is better, but you still cannot call it in car stereo quality. And I wish that it would have the feature that would allow it to self adjust volume up or down in relation to outside noise. What is comfortable and clear at rest or less than 20 MPH is much less so at higher speeds and to adjust one must still reach up, find, and tap the volume adjust buttons on the move. Again, I would advise you to set the volume too high at rest and not do this while on the move.
All in all quite satisfied with the product, I am just hoping for future improvements in these detail areas.
1 year ago
10 months ago
8 months ago