Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $78.00 (20%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Two Brothers M-7 VALE Slip-On Exhaust Honda CRF250L
Two Brothers Racing has taken their street proven exhaust technology and threw it in the dirt and created the Two Brothers M7 Slip-On Exhaust. With the patented use of magnesium, aluminum, stainless steel and carbon fiber with hours of testing, TBR has created an exhaust that out-performs on all levels. Whether you are trail riding or just having fun in the sand this exhaust delivers with performance gains that you can hear and feel in every part of the power-band.
All Two Brothers M-7 Exhausts feature TBR’s innovative V.A.L.E. system. The V.A.L.E. system is TBR's revolutionary, patented method of attaching the muffler canisters to the mid-pipe without the use of springs or welding. Each muffler is mounted to the bike via a solid aluminum integrated exhaust hanger. All of this combined copes extremely well with the rigors of off-road riding and reduces possibility of exhaust failures.
- Integrated exhaust hanger
- 304 stainless steel mid-pipes
- Spiral-wound perforated core
- Teflon coated magnesium end-cap
- Optional anodized bolts kits available (sold separately)
- Includes U.S. Forestry Service approved removable screen type spark arrestor
- Made in USA
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Two Brothers||Max Gain|
|Max Power||HP||19.58||20.75||+ 1.17|
|Max Torque||ft-lb||14.46||15.17||+ 0.71|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Aluminum / Slip-On||RevZilla Item #900185||MFR. Product #005-3610406V||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
16 Customer Reviews
20 Questions & 16 Answers