Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Save $198.00 (40%)
Shipping & Returns
Weight: 3.37 lbs.What's this?
Troy Lee Designs SE3 Reflection Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs SE3 Helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made TLD a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all Troy Lee helmets. From the unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
- SNELL / DOT model 1400-1500 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top aluminum visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Vortex visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Stainless steel chin strap hardware for superior strength
- Removable mouthpiece for color customization or damage replacement
- Super soft helmet sock included
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax material
- Removable cheek pads with various sizes available to custom fit different head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh provides excellent airflow and comfort
- New and improved EPS liner form to adapt to a wider range of head shapes
- Pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Flexible vinyl nose guard aids in roost protection
- Unique polyurethane chin bar liner has an energy absorbing EPS core
- Breakaway nylon visor screw inserts to shear away during a crash to reduce visor snag and potential increased injury
- Hi-flow intake vent provides increased airflow to your face
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- Integrated brow air intake vents provide superior ventilation
- 5 rear exhaust vents help expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1044206||MFR. Product #109006102||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1044207||MFR. Product #109006103||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers