Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Troy Lee SE3 Flight Helmet
Item: P311277 SKU:
Save $198.00 (40%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Guaranteed Holiday Delivery Available
Shipping & Returns
Troy Lee Designs SE3 Flight Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs SE3 Helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made TLD a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all Troy Lee helmets. From the unique composite shell and forced air ventilation system to their dual-density impact liner, the SE3 helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
- SNELL / DOT model 1500-1600 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top titanium visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-rings for superior strength and weight reduction
- Removable mouthpiece and top scoop for color customization or damage replacement
- SE3 helmet bag and 2 Vortex visors included
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials for a dryer/cooler fit
- Liner is constructed of 3 different foam densities that conform to the rider’s head for a custom, tailored feel
- Removable cheek pads with additional sizes available to fit a variety of head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh optimizes airflow and comfort
- Revamped rear neck pad adds support and increases helmet stability for a more secure fit
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual-density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner
- Internal polyurethane chin bar liner with side EPS and dual-density materials for extra frontal impact energy absorption
- Breakaway nylon visor inserts to shear away during a crash to prevent helmet snagging
- Aggressive top scoop and mouthpiece designed to channel more air through the helmet for added comfort
- Integrated injection molded brow intake system to channel air up and over rider’s forehead
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- 4 rear exhaust vents expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055255||MFR. Product #109004251||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style SM / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055256||MFR. Product #109004252||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055257||MFR. Product #109004253||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055258||MFR. Product #109004254||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055259||MFR. Product #109004255||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1055260||MFR. Product #109004256||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers