Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$89.96 - $202.47
$99.95 - $224.95
Save $9.99 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Trail Tech Equinox 60mm LED Billet Lights
The Trail Tech 60mm LED lights are perfect for any riding adventure, no matter how vicious the conditions get. Throwing out over 1,000 lumens at only 10 watts, they are one of the most efficient lights on the market. Three power modes allow performance at any circumstance, from Hi mode for lighting up the night to Lo mode for the perfect daytime driving light. The anodized billet aluminum housing is durable and promotes better heat management. The aluminum reflector with vacuum metal deposition creates the most accurate spot beam possible.
- Brightness Modes: 3 (Hi - Med - Lo)
- Brightness: 1050 Lumens (Hi mode)
- Beam Color: 6000K
- Beam Angle: 10°
- Mounting: 3/8" Solid Post
- Housing Material: Billet Aluminum
- Power Requirements: 10-20V DC, Polarity Protected
- Power Draw: 10w (Hi) / 6w (Med) / 3w (Lo)
- Minimum Lifespan: 5,000 hours
- Dimensions: 61 x 82mm (2.4 x 3.2")
- Weight: 11.5 oz (324g)
Single Kit Includes:
- One 60mm LED light with wire leads and 3/8 inch post mount
Dual Kit Includes:
- Two 60mm LED lights with wire leads and 3/8 inch post mounts
- 15 Amp fused wire harness with quick connectors for easy installation
- Push button, waterproof, body mounted switch
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dual Pivot Post Mount||RevZilla Item #1103078||MFR. Product #C112-SS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Single Pivot Post Mount||RevZilla Item #1103077||MFR. Product #C112-SX||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 1 answer
Are these lights DOT certified?
Does it fit with the Denali light mount for a 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 ?
Will they run efficiently off 94 xr600r stator unit to use with high beam?