Sizing & Fit
Tour Master Women's Transition Series 4 Jacket
A proper touring jacket must serve multiple purposes as no two days or roads are alike. Transitioning from one climate to another demands different features and the Transition Series 4 delivers. From a cold early morning ride to a humid afternoon ride, opening up the Pipeline vents on the chest, underarms, and back maximize airflow. Should your ride go from warm to downright wet and cold, the jacket's Rainguard barrier, along with the waterproof zippers on the Pipeline vents, and the removable insulated liner will keep you dry and cozy. For further weather protection, the Transition 4 jacket also features Tour Master's patented Aqua-Barrier Under-The-Helmet Hood deploys from the collar. Worn over your head and under the helmet the Aqua-Barrier hood will prevent rain from seeping down the back of your neck.
Note: We find this jacket runs small and suggest you go up one size from what the Size Chart recommends.
- Carbolex 600 denier outer shell material
- 1680 denier Ballistic in the elbows
- Pipeline venting with pinch vents provides excellent ventilation when open and waterproofing when closed
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area and hides under collar
- Action back rear panel for extra comfort
- Phoslite 360º reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
- Updated CE-Approved shoulder and elbow armor with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier
- Removable thermal liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, fleece-lined hand hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pockets and mobile media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment
- Waterproof front pockets
- Collar anchor
Note: Men's version shown
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / SM (Plus)||RevZilla Item #1064331||MFR. Product #8777040584||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Tour Master Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)||Arm - Tall (in)|
|XS||32 - 34||28||35||24||-|
|SM||34 - 36||30||37||24.5||26.5|
|MD||36 - 38||32||39||25||27|
|LG||38 - 40||34||41||25.5||27.5|
|XL||40 - 42||36||43||26||-|
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)|
|SM (Plus)||38 - 42||40||41||24.5|
|MD (Plus)||42 - 46||42||43||25|
|LG (Plus)||46 - 50||44||45||25.5|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers