Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Women's Solution WP Air Boots
The hottest days in the saddle can result in the biggest storms. To keep you covered in any condition, the Tour Master Solution WP Air takes the best of the Solution 2.0 Boot and combines it with a waterproof air membrane and mesh panels to let the warm air escape and keep the rain out.
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- HiPora waterproof air membrane allows warm air to escape and keeps water from entering
- Reflective panel on rear area for night time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- Auto lock zipper covered with adjustable Velcro® flap
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guard backed with shock absorbing material
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels
- TPU shift pad
- TecnoGI thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 6.5||RevZilla Item #828236||MFR. Product #8605-2105-38||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #828237||MFR. Product #8605-2105-39||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #828238||MFR. Product #8605-2105-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #828239||MFR. Product #8605-2105-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 9.5||RevZilla Item #828240||MFR. Product #8605-2105-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #828241||MFR. Product #8605-2105-43||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
On the bike, the boots are flexible and comfortable. Off the bike they are terrific for walking around. I spent an hour and a half touring a local museum and found the boots to be comfortable. This was a nice change from the pair they replaced, which were stiff and heavy.
Excellent value for the price.
Extremely dissapointed and frustrated!
Would definitely give higher rating if they didn't crack!
The boots are a lot more comfortable than I thought they would be. I also feel they give me solid protection. I do feel like my feet get a little sweaty after riding in warm weather. They are also easy to walk in when off the bike. Overall I feel it's a great boot for the price!
I wore them for 2, 12 hour days with 90 temps. My feet were a little warm but found sweat wicking socks kept my feet comfortable.
Overall, I am extremely happy with these boots. I like that they have a little shape to the foot, so they don't look as clunky as some of the others.
As far as we know, this boots does what it suppose to do.
Fitment wise is perfect and according to scale sizing.
I like the way how Revzilla made the intro on the video, very specify and clear to us.
Overall my wife is pretty satisfied with this pair of boots.
On the downside, nothing much to complaint about for this kinda pricing, however initially we having problems shipping this to Singapore which doesn't makes sense that Revzilla unable to fulfil this but we manage it our way to get it done.
Would hope to see Revzilla able to fulfil this as part of best customer service experience as we have more items to purchase in future.