Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Women's Over Pants
Designed to be worn over casual street clothing, the Tour Master Overpant offers the best in abrasion resistance by combining 600 denier Carbolex with 1680 denier ballistic knee panels. A combination of Tour Master’s Rainguard waterproof, breathable barrier and waterproof side-entry ESO leg zippers keep the wearer dry. A plethora of stretch panels and Tour Master’s Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System keep the pant comfortable for all shapes and sizes.
Note: We found these overpants run small and suggest you go up 1 size.
- Constructed with a 600 Denier Carbolex Plus shell and 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels
- Overpant designed to be worn over street clothes
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof zippered thigh vents
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Waterproof, accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Removable CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master's Three Position Knee Armor Alignment system as well as removable soft hip armor
- Full length, waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered side entry
- 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #444177||MFR. Product #8719-0105-77||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #444178||MFR. Product #8719-0105-73||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #444179||MFR. Product #8719-0105-74||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #444180||MFR. Product #8719-0105-75||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #444181||MFR. Product #8719-0105-76||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Cons: takes up a lot of storage room when folded, not for summer temps even with all vents open (the pants are insulated/not a zip out liner), needs a longer zipper in front to allow more room to pull over the hips (women have curves!) - I have 38" hips and 26" waist and wear a size medium; the pants fit great once they are on but pulling them over the hips is a bit of a hassel (a large would be way too big in the waist and legs)
Overall, they are an excellent cold weather over-pant, offering ample protection and a comfortable fit. So far, I have warn them during a one hour commute in pouring rain and stayed completely dry; I also commutted an hour in 43 degree temps up to 75 mph and stayed warm! They are flexible in the knees and thighs (I am considering using them for snow boarding, as well).