Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Tour Master Vintage 2.0 Boots
Water-resistant leather, satin chrome eyelets and a metal Tour Master logo give this boot a vintage look with modern day features like a waterproof, breathable membrane that keeps you dry in wet conditions and a lowered reinforced toe box for improved shifting.
Note: We have found the Tour Master Vintage 2.0 Boots tend to run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Constructed with durable 1.8mm to 2.0mm water-resistant leather
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- Removable foot beds increase comfort on and off the bike
- High tensile strength thread stitched throughout the boot provides durability
- Lowered reinforced toe box for improved shifting
- Rear pull-tab provides a leverage point when putting the boot on
- Adjustable, satin chrome buckles
- Metal Tour Master logo
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #828201||MFR. Product #8604-0205-43||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #828202||MFR. Product #8604-0205-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #828203||MFR. Product #8604-0205-45||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #828204||MFR. Product #8604-0205-46||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12.5||RevZilla Item #828205||MFR. Product #8604-0205-47||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 13||RevZilla Item #828206||MFR. Product #8604-0205-48||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 14||RevZilla Item #828207||MFR. Product #8604-0205-49||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #828298||MFR. Product #8604-0205-40||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #828299||MFR. Product #8604-0205-41||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 8.5||RevZilla Item #828300||MFR. Product #8604-0205-42||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
As I said, have had 3 pairs, of the most excellent and good looking boots, but they change with this new model, the 2.0, the form of the boot making it "smaller"...
Will not buy a larger size... willl buy another brand!!!
Bring the old version back!!!
Til yesterday great performance, it keeps my feets warm in my 96kms (60mi) commute dayly trip but last night I was caught by the rain.
Long story short I got my feets totally wet, still warm but wet.
Will look for an Alpinestars pair to replace it
1 year ago
- The toe box is tall and chunky, and on my V-Strom, it's a tough to get this boot under the shifter for a quick upshift. The stiff sole contributes to this. Maybe breaking them in longer will help... I've got 10 rides on these.
- Style and comfort are awesome! However, I wish I would have bought the 10, instead of the 11. Out of the box, the 10 felt small, so I went with the 11... and then the 11 loosened up some. Now, it feels like my foot has too much room. Either the liner compressed or the boot stretched.