Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Tour Master Tracker Air Pants
Featuring a removable, zip-off lower leg for an easy conversion to shorts, the Tour Master Tracker Air Pant is a great option in hot, mild and wet climates. The Armor-Link Mesh shell is great in hot conditions while the removable, lightweight waterproof liner keeps you dry when it rains.
- Armor-Link Mesh® shell with 600 Denier Carbolex™ knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Removable, zip-off lower legs for an easy conversion to casual wear shorts
- Phoslite® reflective piping
- Durable, 600 Denier Carbolex™ seat panel minimizing slipping
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panel at the rear waist
- Two cargo pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Removable, CE approved knee armor
- Stretch material in the inseam
- Removable, lightweight windproof liner
Note: The Tour Master Tracker Air Pant is not recommended for riding in the short pant configuration.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL / Gunmetal Silver||RevZilla Item #493037||MFR. Product #8734-0127-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
-They flow a lot of air. I have ridden in 100 degree mid-west heat and humidity and was good. Was I cool? No, but they allowed air to flow over my legs.
- Adjustability. I tend to be right between sizes so they are either too big or too small. I wear a 36 waist in normal pants and bought the 36-38 and they fit perfect. There is velcro cinch straps and they give great range.
- Durability. I have ridden over 40,000 miles in mine and they barely show any wear.
- The knee pads ride up a little bit when sitting. If you have longer legs the knee pad will sit at the very top of your knee and partially onto your lower thigh.
- Internal wind/rain liner. Not sure why they even include this honestly. Its attachment points are velcro and you cannot putt the pants on without detaching them and the line coming out or bunching up. I tend to put the liner on and then put the pants on, but over all this is a really poor design.
Over all I highly recommend these pants. I have seen great life out of mine and they are great pants for warm weather.
Sitting on the bike the legs slide up a lot, the knee armor is essentially on my thigh. If I fiddle it a while I can get it to cover 1/2 my knee until the next time I move. The armor isn't adjustable so it makes the pants a bit awkward.
At least they have the prepaid UPS label, which is half as much as shipping by USPS, plus getting $5 Teamzilla credit helps take the sting out of the return fees.
1 year ago
I ordered my normal pant size and they fit well.
Overall I think they are a great buy.
over 2 years ago
I really like that the pants have a zipper at the knees so if I am sitting somewhere relaxing off the bike I can make them in to shorts to be comfortable. God padding and armor. The price was fabulous ! The only extra comment I would make is that they run on the big side. I normally would take a Large and had to return it for a medium which fits perfect.
I crashed pretty good while wearing them also. They did their job and I was not injured. The only damage to the pants were some scrapes on the right knee, no holes just scratches. They held up really well and I will be wearing them on my South America trip.