Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Women's Jacket
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Heated Jacket for women is powered by a lithium-ion battery and provides warmth for those chilly ice hockey or football games. Perfect for walking the dog, too.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Wind-Shark soft, breathable and treated waterproof fabric shell construction
- Microfiber lined collar, arms, and body of jacket
- ESO locking front zipper, front hand pockets, inside storage pocket
- Shock cord waist adjustment
- Lycra cuffs for comfortable and secure fit
- Three 6.5” x 2.5” heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement of heating panels, with two on the chest and one on the back
- Includes one 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and dual charger
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%, 105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Battery life: 10 hours on 25% power, 5 hours 50% power, 3 hours 75% power, 2.5 hours 100% power
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD (Plus)||RevZilla Item #1247181||MFR. Product #8761040585||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Tour Master Women's Heated Jacket/Vest Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.