Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Vest
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Heated Vest is powered by a lithium-ion battery and provides warmth for those chilly ice hockey or football games. Perfect for walking the dog, too.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Wind-Shark soft shell breathable and treated waterproof fabric construction
- Microfiber lined collar and interior of vest
- ESO locking front zipper, front hand pockets, inside storage pocket
- Shock cord waist adjustment
- Lycra cuffs for comfortable and secure fit
- Three 6.5” x 2.5” heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement of heating panels, with two on the chest and one on the back
- Battery life ranges from 2.5 hours on high to 10 hours on low temperature setting
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%, 105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Includes one 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a single battery charger
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1247183||MFR. Product #8764050504||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1247184||MFR. Product #8764050505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1247185||MFR. Product #8764050506||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1247186||MFR. Product #8764050507||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1247187||MFR. Product #8764050508||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1247188||MFR. Product #8764050509||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The vest fit as advertised, maybe a bit snug, but I'm between a medium and large and thought slightly tighter would be better for heat transfer to my body, so I went with a medium. Warmth was great. It heats-up quick and you stay nice and warm. I wore it in temps down to 30 deg F for a couple hours on end and I was comfy and alert as can be.
I did not like the collar, though. For me it was too tall. It came above the collar on my jacket and rubbed and irritated my neck below my chin and I could have used the extra collar room to tuck a balaclava into.Personal preference and someone with a longer neck than mine probably wouldn't have this issue, but next time I'll go collarless on a vest or jacket liner.
The rub was as mentioned in the title, battery-operated heated gear is great for commuting where the time used is less than a couple hours, but for extended riding you need to go 12v and wire it to the bike. A couple reasons:
1) When touring your ride in the cold will outlast the battery.I bought an extra battery for this purpose, but had to manage my heat usage to last the entire 24 hour trip. My first battery died 5 hours into the trip and left me cold for the last hour to the next gas stop. 12v has no time limit to the amount of heat you get.
2) Heated vest, heated gloves, heated socks all require their own batteries. To carry spares you have to have 10+ batteries on the bike with you. With a 12v system you can use a "Y" harness in the jacket to distribute power to gloves, pants and socks.
3) No remote controller for the heat setting. The button on the right chest sets your heat level and under a jacket you can find it, but you don't know where it's set too if you have to turn it up or down. It's a "set-it-and-leave-it" situation. Again, okay for a commute, but not so for hours on end when the temperature is changing up and down as you go.
Other than that I am happy with this vest and will keep it around for short trips and keeping warm when doing other outside activities. I'll just hardwire the bike for 12v gear for anything further than a short ride.