Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Select Tail Bag
The Tour Master Select Tail Bag is a useful addition to your road trip arsenal. It's war out there- prepare for it.
- 600 denier Carbolex® outer shell
- Easy access top-loading two-way zippered main compartment
- Reinforced handle
- Soft, brushed fleece interior lining
- Phoslite® reflective piping and material panels help to increase nighttime visibility
- Shoulder strap included for convenient carrying
- Built-in, hide-away mounting straps
- Integrates with Tour Master® Select Saddlebags
- Includes rain cover
- 11.5” L x 14” W x 9.5” H (23 liter)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Tour Master Select Tail Bag||RevZilla Item #621957||MFR. Product #8204-1305-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only con is that I have to swing my leg higher to clear the top of the tail bag. Some days this is a challenge but that is the price you pay for storage. How well the finish holds up and the overall durability of the bag remains to be seen.
I would recommend this tail bag.
I also purchased the saddlebags and was able to load and unload the bike each day with ease. It did take some time to figure out how to best set it up ...but once I had that figured out it was easy.
Just some little sidenotes:
1. Love the reflective material all along the sides of the bag. It really pops when any kind of lights hit it. There's also reflective stitching along the back and, though it could be more comprehensive, it stands out as well.
2. The strap system sucks. Or maybe I just suck with tying knots and what not. Either way, it's 2013. Surely there's an easier way to attach a tail bag to the back of a sportbike.
3. There's a rain cover pocket on the side of the bag facing the rider. At times this can actually get in the way, depending on whether I'm wearing a backpack/jacket as well. Not a big factor since I doubt many people will ALSO wear a backpack, but worth noting. Also in race tuck it can kinda get in the way. Again, I doubt many guys will race tuck with this tailbag.
4. I use it to get groceries, carry around spare gloves, carry ammo when I go to the range, etc. Most impressive is being able to fit $40 in groceries in the bag. I can fit two 2 liters side-by-side and have room on top to spare. If you're taking your Kama Sutra to your ladies house, it should fit it as well. No worries.
5. Get it. It does what you think it does, and it doesn't slip and really interfere with your riding like a tankbag. If your jacket has a race hump, obviously it won't get in the way like a backpack. No excessive weight on your shoulders or bag. It's a great alternative to the typical backpack and tankbag methods.