Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Select Lid Pack Bag
The Tour Master Select Lid Bag helps protect the thing that protects your head.
- 600 denier Carbolex® outer shell
- Backpack style shoulder straps
- Accommodates most street motorcycle helmets
- Zippered main compartment with inner protective cover
- Protective, internal shield storage pocket
- Soft, interior lining material
- 11.5” L x 9.5” W x 21” H (14 liters)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #621958||MFR. Product #8211-1305-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- The interior is plush and soft; very protective.
- The zipper is guarded; other inexpensive bags do not guard the zipper.
- There is a zipper on the underside so you can stuff things inside the bag even after you put your helmet in.
- There is plenty of room in the bag for extras.
- There is also a sewn in pocket for an extra face shield.
- There are two straps; carry it in your hand, over your shoulder, or as a backpack.
I usually carry my gloves and a shirt inside the bag with my helmet in it, and I wear it like a backpack. It works well.
My "cons" are as follows.
I use it with a medium-sized Bell Vortex, and it does not fit at all with an extra face shield. The way the bag zips up with a face shield in the pocket makes me think that it would work better with more round helmets; I think the Vortex is a little more oval (long from front to back).
Also, while the fit is fine once zipped up, it can be quite difficult to get the helmet into the bag. It does not simply slip in. I would so love to just slip it in the bag; zip it up; put it on my back and go. But it's a slight chore.
Material and feel are ok for a bag of this price.
Although it does close well, it fits tight. Might fit better with time. The bag is very sturdy and great quality. The bag fits in the compartment of my suzuki hayabusa, and I can take it out when I want to protect the helmet.
Lining is well made and protects the helmet well.
Would recommend if you have it, but please be aware it might fit a bit tight.
I also have a scala rider g9 installed and does not have a problem fitting everything inside.
1 year ago
- It is small and flexible when empty that you can fold and keep it in a small drawer without problems.
- Easy to carry, you can carry as a backpack, as a handbag or a shoulder bag.
- Has a very good protection for the helmet
- Has a inside "pocket" for visors/shields
- Has a opening ziper on the back, that gives you access to the inside of your helmet (without the need to open all the bag) that you can use as a pocket for your wallet, docs, keys, etc.
-It also has a clean and simple look, don't draw too much attention to what you are carrying.