Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Nylon Cruiser III Traveler Back Pack
The Tour Master Cruiser Traveler Back Pack could make all the difference on your next adventure. Life is a trip, pack for it.
- Heavy-duty 840 denier and 1000 denier nylon construction
- Dark reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- Silver fabric lined laptop compartment accommodates up to a 14”H x 11”W x 2”D lap top
- Two additional front external organizer pockets
- Dark silver nylon lined tablet pocket accommodates up to a 10.5”H x 7”W x 0.5”D device
- Additional folder and two mesh pockets for organization
- Two multifunctional side pockets can be used as storage or a water bottle holder
- Built-in helmet house can accommodate most helmets
- Hidden easy access lower back pocket
- Mounts to the Tour Master Nylon Cruiser III Traveler Bag trolley handle
- Soft padded carrying handle
- Breathable back padding and shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap
Note: While Tour Master calls it a waist strap, we consider this strap to be the sternum strap.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #918693||MFR. Product #8250-2905-00||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This is a perfect fit for those looking who are traveling to the office and want to bring their folders as well as drinks with plenty of room to hold a helmet or jacket.
It has plenty of padding especially on the lower back, and shoulder straps. I'm not much a sweater in the first place, so I cannot tell you how much the moisture wicking on the padding works.
The 2 things a wish it had is, a condensing straps on the sides to compress the bag into its smallest possible size. even with a few things inside. The bag will sometimes stretch out look as if it is full. And also mounting points for a bungee(sort of like a MOLLE point, best way i can describe it). However I was able to mount it to the top of my Sissy bar by sliding the section of the backpack that fits around the Tourmaster Roller bag's extendable handle around the top of my sissy bar, then folding over the excess and bungeeing down the top to the sissy bar holes can be positioned on the front side or the rear side to also fit a passenger(see photos). It works great in this position at holding food, water, other snacks just in the main compartment and still had some room for 2 thin fleece jackets.
The tubing, I cant tell how reflective it is, its always on my sissy bar or on my back. But I do have the Tourmaster Intake 4 jacket, the piping is not the same color(if it matters) and the jacket reflects very well.
Aside from the Backpack not being able to be compressed without the application of random straps and it not having a real point to mount on to a bar or anything for that matter. I love this bag. Like i said i was still able to mount it and it works great and it holds a S**t ton. I'm very happy with this.
- The tightening straps when tightened at highway speeds become whips
- Wishing there was a waist strap as I find on the highway the bag likes to levitate its way up your back when you hit bumps in the road even fully tightened down.
- A little bit on the pricey side in my opinion
Now the pros
- Loads of space! I can fit all of my work clothes, keys, wallet, registration, a packed lunch, steel toed work boots, my go pro and all the accessories AND my laptop with me and still have some wiggle room. Not to mention two water bottles.
- The zippers don't feel like they're made out of tin sheet metal and bend as soon as there is any resistance in them. These ones zip up very nicely even under stress and the pull tabs are very "Ergonomically awesome."
- Back padding along the rear of the back pack and arm straps do not bind.
1 year ago
6 months ago
My only con is when you tighten the straps, they kind of just dangle around like what you get from a regular backpack. If these straps are not tied down they act like whips. When I was going pass 70mph on the freeway these straps were whipping my nipples. My nipples were red and numb by the time I got to work.
Anyways, backpack fits my riding and lifestyle (even the whipping part).
7 months ago