Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Cruiser 3 Nylon Slant Saddle Bags
The Tour Master Cruiser Saddlebags could make all the difference on your next road trip.
- Heavy duty, weather-resistant 840 denier and 1000 denier Nylon construction
- Adjustable mounting yoke can be permanently mounted under the seat of most motorcycles
- Zipper Removal System: Bags easily remove from the mounting system by a locking zipper
- Removable neoprene layer to protect the motorcycle
- Hinged lid provides easy access to the main compartment and offers additional storage space
- Dark colored reflective piping
- Convenient carrying handle
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag empty or full
- Rain/dust cover is included and easily stores in the lid mesh pockets
- External side pockets offer additional easy-access storage space
- Medium - 13.5”L x 10”H x 8”W
- Large - 15.5”L x 11”H x 8”W
- Extra Large - 18.5”L x 11.5”H x 8”W
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #493166||MFR. Product #8202-0305-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #493167||MFR. Product #8202-0305-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #493168||MFR. Product #8202-0305-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Some issues - they're not as roomy as they look (at least to me). The top, domed portion of the bags have two mesh sections, one of which has the rain cover (a necessary feature as these bags do leak a bit through the zippers, found out when caught in a long downpour). Anyway, due to these mesh pockets, you have only the portion below the zippers for actual storage. I mean, you can put some small stuff in the top pockets but you cannot really adjust for volume above the zippers - unlike some bags with flaps, which I found were easier to adjust for extra volume (of course, in the process being more open to the elements).
Another area I wasn't too happy with is the section/flap that connects the two bags together (what do you call those?). These are two separate flaps connected & adjustable by laces. The lace-adjusting is a bit of a process, they loosen up so have to pull tightly & tie double knots, and finally will not look good if you throw them over your seat - I've run them under my seat so they look fine. Perhaps Tourmaster needs to consider velcro fastening?
Finally, the bags are connected to these sections by big beefy zippers, but I wonder how much load these zippers can bear - guess the bags aren't designed to carry too heavy of a load.
All in all though, these are nice, stylish bags (received a fair amount of compliments from other riders) that can carry a decent amount of load. I think as long as I don't abuse them by overloading them or over-stuffing them, they should do their job just fine.
Only complaint is the lace up yoke. Industrial velcro would improve this product tremendously, but once you get the size right it isn't that big of a deal.
1 year ago