Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Tour Master Nylon Cruiser 3 Commuter Sissybar Bag
The Tour Master Cruiser Sissy Bar Bag could make all the difference on your next adventure. Life is a trip, pack for it.
- Heavy duty, weather-resistant 840 denier and 1000 denier nylon construction
- Patented universal mounting system (U.S. Patent #8,011,542 B2) expands from 6” to 14”
- Removable Neoprene layer is included to protect the bike
- Dark colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s reflective triangle
- Hinged lid provides storage space and easy access to the main compartment
- Replaces the small size Nylon Cruiser 3 Sissybar Bag
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1064445||MFR. Product #8201030500||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The 3 quick release straps aren't super easy to take off, and it doesn't come with a shoulder strap to use it as a backpack. If you parked at a motel it'd be worth the trouble to take the bag off. Otherwise, my bag will sit there semi-permanently. The bag does have a hand strap at the top to carry it around with.
The mounting system does make it very solid on the road, granted my luggage rack sits under it. My passenger also couldn't feel it behind her as the bag's sissy bar pad has some cushion in it.
It's my everyday bag for the bike and I'm happy with it for that purpose. Construction seems plenty solid, and I'm expecting a good 5 years of use out of it with normal wear and tear.
I'm also interested in knowing how easy it is to install and remove the bag form the bike, if there are backpack straps, things like that.