Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Elite 3.0 Nomex Rain Pants
Heavy rain calls for the waterproof, heavy-duty nylon shell with heavy waterproof PVC coating of the Elite 3.0 Pant. A polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort. Utilizing an extra-long zippered and gusseted leg cuff, the Elite 3.0 Pant is easy to get into.
- DuPont Nomex heat shields panels on inner legs
- Waterproof, heavy-duty nylon shell with heavy waterproof PVC coating
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- High-Density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimal slipping
- Mid-Thigh waterproof cargo pocket provides convenient storage
- 3M molded reflective panels on each leg increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra-long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with VELCRO® brand closures closure allows for ease of dressing
- Stirrups included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #954840||MFR. Product #8794-0305-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Taking these out of the box, I was first surprised by their weight. Definitely a spring/fall type weight, not so much in the middle of summer. They seem very durable, which is what I'm looking for overall.
Was disappointed in that the zippers only reached mid calf. That means I'll be forced to take my boots off in order to put the pants on. That won't allow for a "quick" on and off...but should help in prolonging the life of the pants.
The waist is tight, but the suspenders are of a good length. The inseam is a bit short, so the stirrups are pulled pretty tight when sitting on the bike. Not sure what kind of stress that will put on the snaps holding the stirrups to the pants.
I have already worn these in a couple light storms. Have not ridden through a downpour yet. Still waiting to put them through a "good" test to determine their durability.
over 2 years ago
Wanted some rain gear that would withstand exhaust temperatures and last without melting.
Size chart for me was a large, so I ordered one size larger. They aren't too much longer in size; in a XL. a great fit. not to small or overly long.
haven't ridden in the rain yet, but the Tourmaster Nomex rain pants look to be well made and will definitely last a long time.
I recommend this product and Revzilla.
The other rain storm I put them on inside with the suspenders and made sure there was full overlapping coverage. They kept me totally dry during the 1 hour commute to work.
The pockets on the outside are nice to have. The boot straps keep the pants below the boot top to prevent seeping into the top of the boot.
over 2 years ago