Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Tour Master Element Cooling Leather Jacket
Leather isn’t just for the track or the cruisers anymore. Tackle your next trip and whatever Mother Nature throws your way in the Tour Master Element Jacket. Featuring TFL Cooling Leather, the Element Jacket keeps the wearer cool in the hottest of conditions. When the weather turns bad, a water-resistant construction with waterproof leather will keep you shielded from the rain.
- 1.1-1.2mm cowhide leather
- TFL cooling leather treatment reflects UV rays, resulting in the temperature of the leather surface being reduced by up to 15%, compared to standard leather
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector
- Tour Master’s removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100gm Polyfill insulation in the body and 50gm in the sleeves
- Shoulder vents combine with an upper horizontal rear exhaust vent for flow-through ventilation
- Kevlar stretch panels at the inner elbow add comfort and mobility
- Adjustable waist straps with TPR pulls
- 360 degree and 8-inch jacket-to-pant zipper attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #493011||MFR. Product #8723-0105-09||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #493012||MFR. Product #8723-0105-08||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #493013||MFR. Product #8723-0105-07||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #493014||MFR. Product #8723-0105-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #493015||MFR. Product #8723-0105-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #493016||MFR. Product #8723-0105-04||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have received very positive feedback from females while wearing this jacket and am confident in its protective abilities. It kept me warm in temperatures as low as 40 degrees and I'm looking forward to taking the liner out and riding with it in the summer.
8 months ago