Tour Master 7.4V Synergy Heated Vest
Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Vest
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Heated Vest is powered by a lithium-ion battery and provides warmth for those chilly ice hockey or football games. Perfect for walking the dog, too.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Wind-Shark soft shell breathable and treated waterproof fabric construction
- Microfiber lined collar and interior of vest
- ESO locking front zipper, front hand pockets, inside storage pocket
- Shock cord waist adjustment
- Lycra cuffs for comfortable and secure fit
- Three 6.5” x 2.5” heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
- Optimum placement of heating panels, with two on the chest and one on the back
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%, 105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Includes one 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a single battery charger
- Battery life: 10 hours on 25% power, 5 hours 50% power, 3 hours 75% power, 2.5 hours 100% power
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1247183||MFR. Product #8764050504||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1247184||MFR. Product #8764050505||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1247185||MFR. Product #8764050506||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1247186||MFR. Product #8764050507||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1247187||MFR. Product #8764050508||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1247188||MFR. Product #8764050509||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Tour Master Men's Heated Jacket/Vest Liner Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.