Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Todd's Cycle 1" Speed Cafe Handlebars
Custom handlebars with unique look and more aggressive riding position. Available in the Speed-Up type for more of a tracker-style bar or in the Speed-Down for a dropped cafe-style. Made with performance in mind from the materials to the manufacturing. Includes billet end caps for a finished look.
- Available in Flat Black, Gloss Black or Chrome finish
- Slotted for optional internal wiring
- No knurling or fly-by-wire notch
- 1" diameter tubing
- Made in the USA
- Speed Up: 3" rise, 29 1/4" width, 5" center width, 4 1/2" pullback
- Speed Down: -3" rise (3" drop), 29 1/4" width, 5" center width, 4 1/2" pullback
Note: Choosing the Speed-Up or Speed-Down type is going to determine where the internal wiring slots are positioned. The slots should always be on the bottom of the bars. The Speed-Up will have the bars in the upright position. The Speed-Down will have them in the downward position. Positions are not interchangeable.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / Speed Down||RevZilla Item #961324||MFR. Product #0601-1865||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Gloss Black / Speed Down||RevZilla Item #961325||MFR. Product #0601-1866||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Flat Black / Speed Down||RevZilla Item #961326||MFR. Product #0601-1867||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / Speed Up||RevZilla Item #961321||MFR. Product #0601-1862||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Gloss Black / Speed Up||RevZilla Item #961322||MFR. Product #0601-1863||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Flat Black / Speed Up||RevZilla Item #961323||MFR. Product #0601-1864||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pros: Love the styling, and the wiring slots, height and pull back will be great, based on a quick mock fit in the garage. The angle of the grips will so much better for me and my wrists than the stock trackers.
Cons: Welds B+ some areas look a little rushed. Bar caps are gloss black and don't match flat finish of bars. Wiring slot edges are very sharp and will need deburring/chamfering. Surface rust is already present internally.
1 year ago