Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Toby Race Steering Stabilizer Yamaha R1
Toby's Race Steering Stabilizer offers the quality, performance and adjustability necessary for the highest levels of competition. The Race version of Toby's Steering Stabilizers boast the same world class technology as the Road version, but feature a heavier viscosity oil for a firmer feel and also use a DLC (Diamond-Like carbon Coating) finish on their CK45 steel piston rods for smoother operation and unrivaled durability. A lightweight AL707 aluminum rod takes care of resistance adjustments, which are skewed toward the firmer end on the Race damper, allowing racers and track day junkies more fine tuning in the area of the spectrum they will use most.
The main body of the Toby Race Steering Damper is CNC-machined from aeronautic grade 7075 aluminum to a tolerance of 5 microns. The body is then polished to a high gloss, inside and out, to reduce friction. The self lubricating ball joints are manufactured specifically for Toby in Japan and all the mounting bracketry is machined by Toby, at their facility in Belgium, from billet aluminum.
Toby Steering Stabilizers feature an oil expansion reservoir that is housed inside the dampers main body, resulting in a lower total weight than piggy back style reservoirs. As the oil inside the damper heats up, some is pushed into the adjacent reservoir ensuring a consistent level of dampening, even under extreme conditions. As the temperature of the oil returns to normal, it automatically flows back into the damper's main chamber.
- Adjustment range tuned for race use
- High viscosity oil better suited for extreme conditions
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- Lightweight CNC-machined 7075 aluminum body
- CK45 steel shaft with black DLC coating
- Lightweight AL707 adjustment rod
- Self-lubricating ball joints sourced from Japan
- Internal expansion reservoir ensures consistent dampening
- Superior anodized finish
- Includes installation hardware and aluminum brackets
Note: Images are for reference only. Actual Toby Steering Damper and bracketry will vary slightly depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1238150||MFR. Product #55.YA10.13-Black||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1238152||MFR. Product #55.YA10.13-Red||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Blue||RevZilla Item #1238151||MFR. Product #55.YA10.13-Blue||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- S1000RR 2012-2018
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2014
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 1199 Superleggera 2014-2015
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR600F4I 1999-2006
- CBR600RR 2003-2004
- CBR600RR 2005-2006
- CBR600RR 2007-2012
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2012
- CBR900RR 2002-2003
- VTR1000 Super Hawk 2000-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2005
- Ninja ZX-10R 2006-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.