Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
TM Design Works Dirt Cross Moto Chain Slide N Guide Kit Suzuki RMZ 250 / RMZ 450
The TM Slide N Guide Kit includes everything you need to restore your worn out chain sliders and rollers. The combination of the dirt cross front chain slider, lower powerlip roller, and rear chain guide shell with heavy-duty inner rub block make the Slide N Guide Kit the most durable and cost efficient chain guide replacement system available today. While the Slide N Guide kits can be used for any type of riding or racing, it was specifically designed to meet the brutal demands of today's Motocross and Supercross racing conditions.
- Slide-N-Guide Kit provides 3X the durability compared to most stock replica parts
- Dirt cross slider has chain centering side plates for less surface drag
- Designed specifically for Motocross and Supercross riding conditions
- Rear guide is not recommended for long distance off road racing
- Powerlip roller keeps chain in line with sprockets
- Bearings are sealed with top-of-the-line Mobil-1 grease
- Polifi bar rear chain guide shell is more abrasion resistant and won't bend like stock units
- Inner chain guide rub block lasts longer and is quieter than stock
- Same kit used by Geico Honda team riders
Note: Images are for reference only. Actual kits will vary per make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1288650||MFR. Product #SCP-SX2-BK||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1288652||MFR. Product #SCP-SX2-RD||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow||RevZilla Item #1288651||MFR. Product #SCP-SX2-YL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- CR125R 2005-2007
- CR250R 2005-2007
- CRF250R 2005-2006
- CRF250R 2007-2009
- CRF250R 2010-2013
- CRF250R 2014-2017
- CRF250X 2006
- CRF250X 2007-2016
- CRF450R 2005-2006
- CRF450R 2009-2012
- CRF450R 2013-2016
- CRF450R 2007-2008
- CRF450X 2005-2007
- CRF450X 2008-2016
- WR250F 2002-2006
- WR250F 2007-2013
- WR250F 2015-2017
- WR450F 2003-2006
- WR450F 2007-2015
- WR450F 2016-2017
- YZ125 2002-2007
- YZ125 2008-2017
- YZ250 2002-2007
- YZ250 2008-2017
- YZ250F 2002-2006
- YZ250F 2007-2008
- YZ250F 2009-2017
- YZ250FX 2015-2017
- YZ250X 2016-2017
- YZ450F 2003-2006
- YZ450F 2007-2008
- YZ450F 2009-2017
- YZ450FX 2016-2017
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.