Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Thorogood Wedge 8" Plain Toe Boots
- Upper: Oil-tanned leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill vamp
- Insole: Removable dual density ultimate shock absorption footbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered composite
- Outsole: Single-density polyurethane MAXwear wedge
- ASTM F2892-11 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Soft Toe Protective Footwear (Non-Safety / Non-Protective Toe)
- EH rated
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 7 / Black Walnut||RevZilla Item #1017781||MFR. Product #81442697D||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 7W / Black Walnut||RevZilla Item #1017782||MFR. Product #814426972E||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 9.5W / Black Walnut||RevZilla Item #1017792||MFR. Product #81442699.52E||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have purchased and worn nothing aside from an until recently British made steel toe boot for 20 years, but recent quality and longevity issues forced me to look elsewhere.
These are without a doubt the most comfortable and highest quality boots I have ever owned. The price is well under what I had been paying, but the comfort and quality seem far and away above what I had been getting from the big "British" brand (I have purchased both the Chinese and the British made boots over the past couple years to great disappointment). The weight difference is incredible as well: these are lighter than my tennis shoes.
I wondered about the wedge soles, but I doubt I will ever go back after only a day in these boots. The only negative I can think of is that the photo looks much darker than the boots really are. They are more a reddish chestnut brown, but they look great and leather does tend to vary.
Tremendous comfort and quality from an employee owned US manufacturer! I always ordered from Revzilla as a guest and started this account just to leave this review. Greatly impressed!