Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TechMount BMW 4G Control Mount
The TechMount BMW Control Mount mounts onto the handlebar control pinch bolts (clutch or brake side).
- Top: 17mm pivoting ball
- Shaft Length: 2.5"
- Height: 2.5"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #924338||MFR. Product #4-21007||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- F650GS ABS 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- F650GS Dakar 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- F700GS 2014, 2015, 2016
- F800GS 2008-2013
- F800GS Adventure 2014, 2015, 2016
- F800GT 2014, 2015, 2016
- F800R 2009-2016
- F800S 2007-2013
- G650GS 2014, 2015, 2016
- G650GS Sertao 2014
- HP2 Megamoto 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- HP2 Sport 2007-2012
- K1200R 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- K1200S 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- K1300GT 2009, 2010, 2011
- K1300R 2009-2015
- K1300S 2007-2016
- K1600GT 2011-2016
- K1600GTL 2011-2016
- R1200GS 2005-2013
- R1200GS HP2 2006-2012
- R1200R 2007-2013
- R1200S 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- R1200ST 2005, 2006, 2007
- R nineT R9T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- S1000R 2014, 2015, 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2 things I'd change:
1) Techmount should use Torx screws keeping with the fastener theme of the BMW.
2) Since the mount can be used ambidextrously on the clutch and brake clamp but it's set up for the clutch, give us less mechanically inclined operators a heads up that the RAM post unscrews and mounts on the under side of the base plate. Doing that might preclude us that don't figure it out right away from throwing it across the the garage in a fit of rage when it doesn't clear the brake master cylinder.
Tested with the Techmount cell phone and radar attachments at speeds up to 150mph with a power wheelie or two.
It goes on easily, looks good, and holds the gripper (or other accessory mount) solidly.
Packaged bits also very high quality.
Cons - A bit expensive compared to other options of lesser
I had my phone (Garminfone) on a recent trip and had very little vibration and very little movement due to lack of fairing (R1200S).
4 months ago