Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TCX Pro 2.1 Boots
TCX started from scratch on the Pro 2.1 Boots. Using their patented TCS (Torsion Control System) as a baseline, TCX met the demands of today’s pro MX, SX and off-road riders in one fell swoop. With a 4-buckle system, sole, base structure, steel shank, upper gaiter, upper polyurethane panel, liner, gel-lined bootie and waterproof gusset, the TCX Pro2.1 Boot has no equal.
- TCX Torsion Control System
- Water resistant micro-fiber upper
- Breathable fabric inner lining
- Water-resistant gusset at the closure
- Interchangeable inner bootie made from breathable material
- Padded front and ankle area
- Reinforced shin plate
- Four aluminum adjustable buckles
- Dual-compound interchangeable rubber sole
- Overall light weight
- Steel toe cap
- Inside rubber heat guard
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / 42||RevZilla Item #753090||MFR. Product #64041100||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Pros - Very high quality materials
Comfortable Foot Bed
Excellent Range of Motion
Very Durable Safety Construction
Cons - Inner liner makes it a bit hard to put on
Not waterproof or water resistant
Straps could use better range of adjustments
over 3 years ago
It has all the necessary requirements for aggressive trail riding. I performed a vintage hare-scramble with these things, complete with wicked tree roots, case-cracking boulders, hellish ravines and hill-climbs, all while twisting through never-wide-enough tree-laden trails. Not once did injuring my foot/ankle cross my mind. They were pretty much impervious to the obstacles and kept my feet dry though the various creek crossings. Temp was mid 80's (*F) and my feet were pretty warm, but not baking.
That being said, the foot bed is narrow as nearly everyone else has mentioned. It did cause me quite a bit of discomfort but that was only walking around prior to and after riding. On the trail, you'll be preoccupied with other things to notice for the most part.
Exterior dimensions of boot are pretty large, but still offer good dexterity and manipulation of foot controls.
Good boot, but you could probably get equivalent protection for a cheaper price and no discomfort.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago