Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $27.99 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Symtec Heat Demon Adventure Under-the-Grip Hand Warmers
Heat Demon offers the best Hand Warmer Kits on the market. These are a great, must have accessory. Riding with these really do extend your riding season. This quality kit allows the heating elements to be fitted neatly and discretely under the OEM grips or your own favorite aftermarket grips.
Easy to install, with 4 levels of heat settings available, the kit is suitable for all types of bikes, tourers, sports, and off road / enduro bikes. The kit consists of two heating elements on flexible Mylar tape that attaches to your handlebar (clutch side) and throttle tube (throttle side) via permanent adhesive on the back. The right and left heaters are different, to accommodate lower heat tolerance of plastic throttle tubes.
- Kit includes everything needed for fast, easy installation
- No drilling required
- Convenient and safe heat extends your riding season
- Independent control grips and seat warmer (seat warmer sold separately)
- Quad zone controller has two auxiliary ports that can be used for Heat Demon vest (sold separately), additional seat warmers (sold separately), and all other heated items using a 2.5mm DC plug. 70 watts each
- LED lights indicate heat level and automatically dim for night riding
- Works with virtually any motorcycle that utilizes a battery
- Totals 40 watts and draws less than 3 amps
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Symtec Heat Demon Adventure Heated Grips With Quad Controller||RevZilla Item #932924||MFR. Product #210181||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 1 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
Ease Of Install
5.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
Ease Of Install
5 / 5
4 / 5
2016 triumph 800xcx install
The triumph has a plastic sleeve over clutch side handlebar. How do I go about getting another throttle side heat element. As of now left side gets warmer than the right. They definitely get plenty warm.
April 14, 2016
2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XCX
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 2 answers
Why did you choose this?
What other brand of heated gear will plug into this?
Does this kit include a battery connection cable w/ fuse?
BEST ANSWER: it included everything you need other than grip glue. It works awesome. I rode over the bighorn mtns in Wyoming today 10/16/16. 20+ miles of light slush and temp was 37deg. wind of 30 mph my speed 65 mph. hands were comfortable on setting 3.