Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH Universal Ram Mount GPS Kit With Large Navi Case Pro
The SW-MOTECH universal RAM mounted GPS kit with large Navi Case Pro for 22mm-28mm handlebars comes with everything needed to add a navigation unit to the cockpit of your motorcycle. Three options are included to secure your device; a clamp mount for handlebars 7/8"-1 1/8" diameter bars, an M8 Ball that can bolt to the handlebar clamp, or a mirror mounted ball. This handy kit features a splash-proof case with a sun visor and touch screen compatible face. The back side of the device holder uses a universal plate with a 1" ball that connects to a 3" double socket arm which can swivel on both ends for the perfect viewing angle. Everything needed to mount your navigation unit is in this kit. Please be sure your device can fit the interior dimensions before ordering. Add a GPS unit to your bike with this well thought out universal GPS kit from SW-MOTECH and enjoy the convenience of having directions at your fingertips.
- Complete mounting solution for fitting navigation device
- Three convenient mounting options for the cockpit
- Rubber isolated handlebar clamp 7/8"-1 1/8" bars
- RAM Mount M8 ball mount
- RAM Mirror thread mount
- Ram double socket 3 inch arm
- Universal mounting plate
- Navi Case Pro L Interior Dimensions: 6.1" x 4.3" x 1.4"
- Navi Case Pro L Exterior Dimensions: 6.2" x 4.5" x 1.6"
- Splash proof case with sun visor
- Touch screen compatible
- Bar mounting clamp with rubber inserts
- M8 ball with adapter for M6 ball
- Mirror thread GPS mount
- 3" RAM arm
- Universal mounting plate
- Navi Case Pro L
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: GPS device sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SW-MOTECH Universal Ram Mount GPS Kit With Large Navi Case Pro||RevZilla Item #1180761||MFR. Product #GPS.00.308.30201/B||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So it appears before you put it in the case, the GPS has to be on and operational. but if the GPS flakes out (as it does sometimes) I would never be able to reset it because i can't access the top of the GPS when in the case.
Poor Design, needs to have access spot at the top or some way to press the buttons.
1 year ago