Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH TraX EVO Alu-Box 37 Liter Side Cases
The SW-MOTECH TraX EVO Alu-Box is the ultimate in durable and dependable luggage. Made of 1.5mm aluminium and assembled using the same no-pierce, super-strong rivet technology that holds some German car frames together. The stainless steel latches ensure that this case will not detach or unlock when riding hard on or off road. Glass fiber-reinforced plastic bumpers are located at all eight corners of the case, offering additional durability and protection.
- Each case includes a waterproof drybag liner and a fabric storage bag for storing the cases while they are off the bike
- Optional SW-MOTECH Keys and Lock Cylinders available (sold separately)
- Four stainless steel tie down points on the lid
- Rivets are installed using no-pierce, super-strong rivet technology
- Deep lid with plastic frame and rubber gasket
- Black case options include a powder coated interior
- Made in Germany
- Capacity: 37 Liters
- Dimensions: 19.3" L x 9.1" W x 14.6" H
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
- Max load: 22 lbs
- Sold each
Note: Cases do not include key or lock cylinder. Silver case comes with black lid.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Left Side||RevZilla Item #1015595||MFR. Product #ALK.00.165.11000L/B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Right Side||RevZilla Item #1015596||MFR. Product #ALK.00.165.11000R/B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver / Right Side||RevZilla Item #1015597||MFR. Product #ALK.00.165.11000R/S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver / Left Side||RevZilla Item #1158817||MFR. Product #ALK.EVO.37LD.S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only real issue isn't with the cases, but with the locks. The keys supplied with them are junk, made of a weak potmetal. The first thing you should do on installing them is go to a competent locksmith and have the locks lubricated and new, more durable keys cut. I had a set of brass keys made to replace my supplied keys, and they made all the difference.
Also worth considering the locking pieces for the racks.