Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
SW-MOTECH TraX Adventure Alu-Box 45 Liter Side Cases
The TraX ADVENTURE ALU-BOX by SW-MOTECH is the finest in reliable, protective, German engineered luggage. Available in silver anodized aluminum or powder coated black, the Trax Adventure Side Cases are compatible with all SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK Sideracks and QUICK-LOCK EVO Carriers. Designed and rigorously tested to protect your precious cargo regardless of your environment, the Trax Adventure Side Cases feature embossed surfaces that provide superior strength and structural rigidity
- Robotically welded and punch riveted construction prevents moisture intrusion
- Powder coated black aluminum finish prevents corrosion
- 1.5mm thick embossed aluminum plate
- Stout stainless steel mounting hardware (sold separately)
- Quick release detachable lid
- 2 grab handles and 4 robust tie down points integrated into lid
- Beveled edges allow maximum cornering clearance
- Glass reinforced plastic corners
- Recessed interlocking lid with full gasket
- Stainless steel latches
- Works with all Quick-Lock EVO sidecarriers
- TraX ADVENTURE aluminum luggage case
- Mounting hardware for left side carrier comes permanently installed
- Left and right lid limiting straps
- Fabric storage/carrying bags
- Capacity: 45L
- Dimensions: 19.1" x 11" x 14.6"
- Weight: 11.9 lbs
Note: TraX boxes do not come with lock cylinders installed. Instead, matched lock cylinder and key sets are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left / Silver||RevZilla Item #1059513||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.10000L/S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Left||RevZilla Item #1059514||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.10000L/B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Right / Silver||RevZilla Item #1059515||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.10000R/S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Right||RevZilla Item #1059516||MFR. Product #ALK.00.733.10000R/B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
In addition to the standard pannier behavior of the key not being removable when unlocked, I also found that when you open the top clamp (with the key in the unlocked position), the lock will rotate back into locked position under the weight of the keyring. The annoying result is that you have to turn the key again in order to close the clamp.
That said, there are a number of things I wish I knew before I ordered this box:
1. Though it seems massive, the 45L box will **not** fit a modular helmet, least not a size large Shoei Neotec or Neotec 2. With the gasket mount, the opening of the box is at least 1.25" too narrow. Tonight I will try an MX helmet and my wife's modular (size XS) to see if those will fit, but I doubt it. While top-opening boxes are way more convenient, this is one area they lose out.
2. You need **two** key units for each box, one for the top and one for the mount attachment. So if you have a pair of boxes, buy the four key set. If you also have a top box, buy the six key set. The boxes cannot be safely mounted to the rack without the lockset in place.
3. If you plan to mount these on a SW Motech rack, you still need to purchase the adapter kit, which includes the studs the box mounts to as well as a plate that the mounting clamp locks on to to keep the box from coming loose.
1 month ago